DATES THAT STILL NEED FINISHED MOVIES

January 12th - 1 more movie

March 30th - 1 more movie

April 6th - 1 more movie

May 4th - 1 more movie

May 25th - 2 more movies

September 14th - 1 more movie

November 21st/23rd - 1 more movie

November 30th - 1 more movie (this is on me cuz I still need to do Deep into the Night)

There are already enough completed films on the schedule that we could fill these gaps just by moving things, so the deadline is very definitely real.

CURRENT IMAX SCHEDULE (INCLUDING INCOMPLETE SCHEDULED FILMS, COMPLETED FILMS IN GREEN)
January 1st-February 15th - ReBoot (Y1 holdover)
February 16th-March 1st - Bionicle: Trials of the Toa (2-week run)

March 2nd-March 8th - Super Mario Bros. (1-week run)
March 9th-April 19th - Torrential (6-week run)
April 20th-May 3rd - American Dragon: Jake Long (2-week run)

May 4th-May 17th - Beyond Good & Evil (2-week run)
May 18th-May 24th - The Towering Inferno (1-week run)

May 25th-June 14th - The Aftermath (3-week run)
June 15th-July 3rd - The Odyssey: The Spoils of War (2-week and 5-day run)
July 4th-July 19th - Ultraman - (2-week and 2-day run)
July 20th-August 2nd - Sonic the Hedgehog (2-week run, but loses 99 locations on August 1st)
August 1st-September 6th - War of the Gods (5-week run, plus two days in 99 locations beginning August 1st)
September 7th-September 27th - A Nightmare on Elm Street (3-week run)
September 28th-October 4th - Ta2ed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills (1-week run)
October 5th-November 8th - Metroid (5-week run)
November 9th-November 15th - Storm Hunters (1-week run)
November 16th-December 6th - The Scavenger Wars - (3-week run)
December 7th-December 20th - Pyramids - (2-week run)
December 21st-???? - Voltron: Rise of Lotor - (Run length depends on Y3 schedule)

Anyone heard from @Bastien lately? No movement on any of his stuff.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 1

I want @Xillix to remove the following films from the schedule for there are no movement on them that suggest I can have them in a finished state by Tuesday morning CET:

Splatoon

Lance

TailSpin

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

The Scavenger Wars (as I've said before the thing is too much of a mess for me to release it in its current form)

Of Gods and Generals

And I want The Road to El Dorado moved to November 16th and given Scavenger Wars' IMAX run.

If all else fails I'll post "summary" versions of the non-removed films I haven't finished by Monday which contain the entire plot but without the more detailed descriptions, maybe with a google docs link to certain scenes.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

Removed the films @Bastien said he hasn't worked on. Also did some reshuffling - moved Skeleton Crew up to April 13th since there's been nothing said about Black Friday (I'll move it back if you finish that though, @Rorschach), and switched the dates for Samurai Pizza Cats and Ta2ed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

2 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Done, and I moved The Maid up a week to fill Life After Death's hole in the schedule.

I figured the August 17th date would be easier to fill than the Memorial Day one. Plus Life After Death should have a better chance to do better at the box office with the Memorial Day slot. 

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

Removed the films @Bastien said he hasn't worked on. Also did some reshuffling - moved Skeleton Crew up to April 13th since there's been nothing said about Black Friday (I'll move it back if you finish that though, @Rorschach), and switched the dates for Samurai Pizza Cats and Ta2ed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

I won't be able to post a thing :(. Will def try to do better in Year 3 :/

Edited by Bastien