CAYOM 3.0 Year 2 Discussion Thread

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, Xillix said:

I mean I don't mind pushing it out a week again. My big three aren't done either.

How does everyone else feel?

@spaghetti! @Bastien @4815162342 @Alpha @ChD

I agree with pushing it back. I have a 5 day weekend starting with the 29th so I'd have the chance to finish some of my stuff.

Ultraman is up along with the obligatory first-weekend-of-January filler sacrifice.

I'm actually giving myself anxiety about what I consider my "big three," those being War of the GodsUnder, and Deep Into the Night. I know they're never gonna live up to how I saw them in my head and so I've been procrastinating hard on them.

To be fair the time we set aside for Part I was like... really short this time. Y1 we had about three months. It's only been a little over one month since this one opened, even after the extension. Everybody had their ideas ready but not written, I guess!

Point being there's not an especially great reason not to prolong it again as long as we don't go over like... maybe 2 or 2 and a half months? What with the holidays and such.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Xillix said:

To be fair the time we set aside for Part I was like... really short this time. Y1 we had about three months. It's only been a little over one month since this one opened, even after the extension. Everybody had their ideas ready but not written, I guess!

Point being there's not an especially great reason not to prolong it again as long as we don't go over like... maybe 2 or 2 and a half months? What with the holidays and such.

I think we can go until the holidays (like I said before, I don't plan on doing the actuals before January regardless) but force a hard deadline this time. If the schedule isn't all full by then, fuck it, fill the slots with filler crap. Prolonging it any further than that would just stall the game again.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3