grim22

Crazy Rich Asians | August 15 2018 | Jon M. Chu directing. Michelle Yeoh, Henry Golding, Gemma Chan, Constance Wu and Ken Jeong to star

1 hour ago, firedeep said:

could this break ROMCOM record?

What would they be  ?

Sex and the city 57m OW dbo

My Big fat Greek Wedding 241m dbo

Pretty Woman 432m WW (Maybe there is some foreign language one bigger there)

Seem hard to beat, all of those.

Edited by Barnack

Just now, grim22 said:

Not sure how he used it, most of my clients use + in the same way we use > it seems interchangeable in the finance world :thinking:

I’ve just never seen it used that way.  Whenever I’ve used x% plus, I’m implying that x is the floor.

If I wanted to say over 90% I’d say >90 or something like that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Positive reviews for Set It Up indicate that after years of reviewers relentlessly bashing Rom Coms into the dirt now they're desperate to help revive the genre they helped bury

Really, though, the movie is cinematic Soylent: flavorless, joyless, and devoid of any surprises. It's a testament to the film industry's years of neglect that we leave feeling full.

[movie was meh - all set up & no payoff - like that long endless pizza scene which ended in them taking like a bite]

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 3

12 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Positive reviews for Set It Up indicate that after years of reviewers relentlessly bashing Rom Coms into the dirt now they're desperate to help revive the genre they helped bury

[movie was meh - all set up & no payoff - like that long endless pizza scene which ended in them taking like a bite]

🤔