aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Runtimes without credits and trailer attachments for next week:

Orient Express: 1:47. Attachments unknown (please be working on that Post trailer)

Daddy's Home: 1:33. Attachments are Downsizing and Sherlock Gnomes

BOP predictions and TCs: http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-greatest-showman/

Greatest Showman: 11/75

Wonder: 14/48 (-13%)

Justice League: 4,200
The Star: 3,200

Wonder: 2,500

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Runtimes without credits and trailer attachments for next week:

Orient Express: 1:47. Attachments unknown (please be working on that Post trailer)

Daddy's Home: 1:33. Attachments are Downsizing and Sherlock Gnomes

BOP predictions and TCs: http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-greatest-showman/

Greatest Showman: 11/75

Wonder: 14/48 (-13%)

Justice League: 4,200
The Star: 3,200

Wonder: 2,500

The Star can't claim the OW record for worst OW over 4000 theaters now, maybe it can do the worst OW over 3000! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fancyarcher said:

I'll say I think Face / Off isn't one of his better scores, since it was so earlier on in his career. Also we have Han Solo to look forward to at least. Hopefully he knocks that score out of the park. 

Not one of his best, no, but it's really solid. I've been listening to it today while I write and it's already showing him stretching out in ways that are different from Zimmer.

I've got high hopes for Solo. Powell doing riffs on Williams could be next level shit. Unless he gets replaced. He was initially tapped to do the score for Zootopia and was pulled from it, IIRC. 

52 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The Star can't claim the OW record for worst OW over 4000 theaters now, maybe it can do the worst OW over 3000! :lol:

Worse than Hoot’s $3.3M?

• Like 1

not that my opinion matters on Thor very much but I pretty much hated this movie right up until the final 10 minutes.

3/10

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, The Last baumer said:

not that my opinion matters on Thor very much but I pretty much hated this movie right up until the final 10 minutes.

3/10

I hope this doesn't burn me like SMH did, had so much hope then saw the movie ....

Will catch this either tomorrow or Sunday .....

• Like 1