aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Bad Mom's 2 did our equivalent of 7M at my theatre tonight. However, since it's been slightly overperforming here since Wednesday (6M here instead of 4.5M) I'd say the actual number is going to come in closer to 5.9-6.1M. 

Thor is looking at 41.5M (our equivalent) here. Given that it was off of our equivalent of a 13.1M Thursday rather than 14.5M, a similar multiple would give it 46-47M Friday. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

If it can get above 120, I'd say 300 looks likely. It'd "only" need a 2.5 multi to get there.

Now that I've said that it will certainly have stubby, sub-2.3 legs.

Nah you are not TOG in terms of curses.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Just finished watching a great movie

How was Boo! 2 Madea?

Just now, Johnny Tran said:

If it opens to $120M+ which I think it will then it should cruise past $300M  easily even with Justice League.  Unless it drops like 67% next weekend but why would it?  

After Homecoming's 2nd weekend drop, anything is possible. 

Just now, aabattery said:

If it can get above 120, I'd say 300 looks likely. It'd "only" need a 2.5 multi to get there.

Now that I've said that it will certainly have stubby, sub-2.3 legs.

If only Tessa Thompson had a deeper voice

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, eddyxx said:

Not sure what you mean. Damn, can't wait til Sunday.

Well without getting into spoilers it’s been said that the new Thor comes from his time with Stark plus a specific joke in the film comes from Tony. Getting ready to watch Hunt For The Wilderpeople for the first time since last year. Hope it’s as good as I remember.