aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

@MCKillswitch123 What Happened to Monday is breaking out. Shame about the small screens and mid level distribution (just around 35 screens). It is virtually sold out everywhere I looked tonight. I saw it today. I enjoyed it a lot, fantastic leading performance from Noomi Rapace.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 What Happened to Monday is breaking out. Shame about the small screens and mid level distribution (just around 35 screens). It is virtually sold out everywhere I looked tonight. I saw it today. I enjoyed it a lot, fantastic leading performance from Noomi Rapace.

I've seen clips of it and it reminded me in tone of that time jumping sci-fi movie from the early 2010's that isn't Source Code. I think it was like French or something. Great for Noomi Rapace, she's awesome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I've seen clips of it and it reminded me in tone of that time jumping sci-fi movie from the early 2010's that isn't Source Code. I think it was like French or something. Great for Noomi Rapace, she's awesome.

She plays seven very different roles. It is incredible how she does it tbh.

• Like 2

Just making a cameo appearance:

There's plenty to talk about in between the Friday numbers being posted and Saturday numbers being posted. You don't have to derail the conversation with senseless GIFs and asinine conversations about nothing. That's what the classic conversation is for.

Try to stay on topic because now we have more moderators than ever which means the ban Hammer comes out even quicker than before. Plus the playground doesn't open for at least another 2 hours so cjohn will be here for sure.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Last baumer said:

There's plenty to talk about in between the Friday numbers being posted and Saturday numbers being posted. You don't have to derail the conversation with senseless GIFs and asinine conversations about nothing. That's what the classic conversation is for.

Try to stay on topic because now we have more moderators than ever which means the ban Hammer comes out even quicker than before. Plus the playground doesn't open for at least another 2 hours so cjohn will be here for sure.

Related image

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Last baumer said:

:sparta::apocalypse:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, The Last baumer said:

It's actually another 4 hours :sparta:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I caught it on Netflix and thought it was one of their better movies. Rapace was terrific.

Yeah, it is a shame this was a Netflix movie in America, but I guess it would make zero money in theaters. Americans don't watch these movies anymore. I liked to see it in theaters.