aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

I’d imagine some frontloadedness for Monday.

$8M

$9.86M

$6.51M

$7.71M

$19.32M

$22.8M

$13.68M 

$55.8M (-54.6%)

~$210M for second weekend if it follows Strange.

On one hand Election Day for the President was last year which probably is much more important last year and Veterans Day was Friday for Strange. I can see a larger Tuesday bump and perhaps a slightly smaller Friday bump.

Edited by YourMother

7 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I’d imagine some frontloadedness for Monday.

$8M

$9.86M

$6.51M

$7.71M

$19.32M

$22.8M

$13.68M 

$55.8M (-54.6%)

~$210M for second weekend if it follows Strange.

On one hand Election Day for the President was last year which probably is much more important last year and Veterans Day was Friday for Strange. I can see a larger Tuesday bump and perhaps a slightly smaller Friday bump.

Ok let’s say 210 by time JL comes out .

How much further can the film go from there ?

If you ask me there’s no way the films avoids a 60+% Drop JL O.W.

It will be interesting to see if 300domestic is where it actually lands.

Just now, Brainiac5 said:

Ok let’s say 210 by time JL comes out .

How much further can the film go from there ?

If you ask me there’s no way the films avoids a 60+% Drop JL O.W.

It will be interesting to see if 300domestic is where it actually lands.

It’ll rebound with Coco likes most Disney fall kickers do with an animated movie do to double screens.

20 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Not if that 8mil Monday is true.

Wut? Assuming it falls 55% this weekend ( And with Vets day on Saturday I dont think it will, DS fell 49.5%) gets it a weekend total of 55.23 and a total of 178 million. You mean to tell me it cant make 22 million weekdays when even DS made 24 million coming off of a much smaller weekend?

It only needs 14 million from T+W+Th and you think it cant get that. Can you actually math bro?

and before you spin that monday number into doom and gloom it is only 4% off of DS fall on its first monday and that movie went onto have a 49.5% drop and a 2.73 multi. 

13 minutes ago, YourMother said:

It’ll rebound with Coco likes most Disney fall kickers do with an animated movie do to double screens.

It will still be a task as a 60% Drop from your 55mil second weekend prediction will be 22mil giving the film a 232mil total after 3 weekends in theaters.

I don’t see how it gets to 300 Domestic from there.

Edited by Brainiac5

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Wut? Assuming it falls 55% this weekend ( And with Vets day on Saturday I dont think it will, DS fell 49.5%) gets it a weekend total of 55.23 and a total of 178 million. You mean to tell me it cant make 22 million weekdays when even DS made 24 million coming off of a much smaller weekend?

It only needs 14 million from T+W+Th and you think it cant get that. Can you actually math bro?

and before you spin that monday number into doom and gloom it is only 4% off of DS fall on its first monday and that movie went onto have a 49.5% drop and a 2.73 multi. 

Please read what you said.

You claim it will be at 220 by this weekend.

Just now, Brainiac5 said:

It will still be a task as a 60% Drop from your 55mil second weekend prediction will be 22mil giving the film a 232mil total after 3 weekends in theaters.

I don’t see how it gets to 300 Domestic from there.

$232M plus $14M weekdays so near $250M ($246M).

Strange and Thor both dropped 60% in their third weekend anyway. If it has a Thanksgiving weekend similar to both, it’ll be well at $270M. $300M shouldn’t be that hard.