aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

The appeal of Face/Off was also that it was an acting exercise of the kind basically never seen in an action movie, with two genuine movie stars unafraid to go big. We don't really have anyone quite like that today. I'm sure Tom Hardy and Michael Shannon would nail the (over)acting part just as well but they wouldn't get general audiences in seats just by themselves.

Tom Hardy and Leo Dicaprio. Dicaprio is Sean Archer. Hardy is Castor Troy.

They would have a ball of a time. Get Tobey Maguire from the self proclaimed 'P***y Posse' to play Tito and gets burned alive.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

They would have a ball of a time. Get Tobey Maguire from the self proclaimed 'P***y Posse' to play Tito and gets burned alive.

Is pussy censored on here?

nope :lol: I rarely see anyone here say it

Edited by WrathOfHan

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I find that intensely erotic. 

• Thanks 1

46 mil would translate to a 114m weekend with Thor 2's Saturday/Sunday holds. 

Only Marvel could produce exponential increases in a franchise that has not been well liked until literally last night (+34% from Dark World, which was up 30% from Thor). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

It's doing fine considering the budget was so low (probably the result of being churned out so fast) but it's looking to finish with 55-60% of the first movie's gross at best, making it the latest in a long line of comedy sequels that audiences dismissed (you're next, Daddy's Home 2!).

Daddy’s Home 2 will die first before Bad Moms does. Daddy’s Home’s audience score on RT is weak in comparison to anything to have a worthwhile sequel with 49%. But Bad Moms 1 had an alright but not loved 64% score. Bad Moms Christmas will be mixed, but I think it has a shot to have bigger legs later on. 

Only Marvel could produce exponential increases in a franchise that has not been well liked until literally last night (+34% from Dark World, which was up 30% from Thor).

Captain America movies also increased with every sequel. Pretty impressive.