aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Just got out of Thor 3 .... This is just my opinion.

HELA was the only saving grace of this movie, everything else was butchered comedy.

I thought SMH was a disappointment this is much worse .... (batman & robin bad).

I just hope this director never come any where near another superhero movie .... no where near the first two THOR movie.

1) THOR1 = 8.5/10

2)THOR2 = 7.5/10

3) THOR3 = 2/10

Such a disappointment, and I was so hyped for this :WHATanabe:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Believe me I'm well versed in who Jeffrey Dahmer is.  Some of his first victims were killed and desposed of at his grandmother's house which wasn't too far from my parents.  I think the house might have been torn down

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

All of the comic book movies this year have been a large step above most of the comic book movies from the 10 years or so (with a few exceptions) however they're all rather flawed.

The most consistent of them, Homecoming, is actually consider to be the worst one from this year too.

Considered by who? (Hell its not even the lowest rated MCU movie on RT this year.)

The one I went to bat for is rotten on RT. 

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Valerian will very likely make my top 25 of the year.  Love it.  Gonna rewatch it when the Blu-Ray gets released

After all your stanning for it you better love it. Valerian trailer stalked me to the point where I just wanted to wait for the home video release.

Edited by Rman823

Just now, That One Guy said:

You know CJohn, to most people, a 7/10 means it’s a decent movie.  Not “the toilet paper I clean my ass with after taking a shit.”

I want my toilet paper to be smooth, ok? It can't be some cheap shit that hurts my ass.

6 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Just got out of Thor 3 .... This is just my opinion.

HELA was the only saving grace of this movie, everything else was butchered comedy.

I thought SMH was a disappointment this is much worse .... (batman & robin bad).

I just hope this director never come any where near another superhero movie .... no where near the first two THOR movie.

1) THOR1 = 8.5/10

2)THOR2 = 7.5/10

3) THOR3 = 2/10

Such a disappointment, and I was so hyped for this :WHATanabe:

“Butchered comedy” weird that was a popular complaint about Thor 2 at the time. 

It’s a good thing we won’t get another humor-driven spandex movie this year. /s

Edited by RRA
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

I will not stand for slander of the red Power Ranger. #Justice4Jason

Well since Dick Grayson in the comics is a douchebag at times, it’s decent casting