Premium George

WEDNESDAY NUMBERS| THOR- $6.15M (DOWN 44% FROM TUE)| BAD MOMS 2- $1.61M

7 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It's important to remember that almost all of those people don't know what they're talking about.

I look at it like this,If the film is at 650by Munday then it will start to have that slower walk while JL and Co-Co hit theaters. This will be a very different scenario than DrS last year.

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

In English "may even get within striking distance of 900" does not mean it has a good chance at it. Maybe in another language it does. 

I’m pretty sure when Gitesh said “Final May hit 300m” he meant that in the same way he meant “May hit 900m”

2 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

This Holiday weekend will be the clincher to send Kingsman 2 over the $100m domestic mark.

Yeah 100m is a done deal imo.

99.0m on Thu and a 50% drop over the weekend will give it 99.4m.

Then 0.2m Mon-Thu and say a 62.5% drop when JL opens for 0.15m. That gives 99.4 + 0.2 + 0.15 = 99.75m.

Then over Thanksgiving weekdays + weekend it stays relatively flat and is either at 100m or the following week it gets there.

Also has the dollar bump remaining so 100.5-101m probably.

47 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I look at it like this,If the film is at 650by Munday then it will start to have that slower walk while JL and Co-Co hit theaters. This will be a very different scenario than DrS last year.

I am not thinking to much for JL OS to impact it.

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I am not thinking to much for JL OS to impact it.

By time JL comes out it will be towards the end of its Overseas run.

That will be Thor’s third week in Most  recent Territories and fifth weekend in others.

Then there’s Co-Co the wendsday after.

3 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

By time JL comes out it will be towards the end of its Overseas run.

That will be Thor’s third week in Most  recent Territories and fifth weekend in others.

Then there’s Co-Co the wendsday after.

Yeah but it should be in the $800M range when all is said and done.

• Like 1