Premium George

THORSDAY NUMBERS| THOR-$7M (ASGARD)

30 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

Yes, he confirmed it's 7M.  Says he thought it was easy since all of us are computer nerds.  I told him he was a tease.

It’s true. He is a tease. 

• Like 1

DS jumped 18%+ for 6m followed by a 43m weekend. Same FSS trending would give Thor3 a 50m weekend (-59%).

(Veteran's Day was Friday last year compared to Sat this year. Don't know how much that will alter holds.)

40 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Any chance of an under 50% drop this weekend?

It needs 61.4M to have a sub 50% drop. It's going to need a 200%+ jump on Friday because Saturday jump won't be big, 20-25%. Followed by 35-40% drop on Sunday. Highly unlikely, it's dropping under 50%. my guess 56-58M weekend which would be a strong hold for Thor.

• Like 3

Good number considering where it fell too Wednesday. Not good if you wanted that 60m that deadline was smoking earlier in the week lol. 

I am curious to see how this weekend plays out since this calendar configuration was 11 years ago and much has changed (such as rarely seeing kiddie flicks increase 300+% on Fridays anymore, previews skewing numbers etc.) 

2 minutes ago, AndyChrono said:

Before everyone starts with the whole "holding like a champ" stuff again, Friday is Veteran's Day observed holiday so that would bleed over into Thursday nights. The upcoming weekend should be boosted as well with a bigger Friday than usual.

But Bad Moms Xmas is holding like a champ:)...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1