kayumanggi

MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE | 230.2 M overseas ● 288.3 M worldwide

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

That's an amazing number from North Korea. I am wondering why it rose that much from Scorch Trials.

All in all, I think this will do 200m at least and be a nice hit like it's precedors.

:winomg:

Edited by manny1234

Finally found the other openings 

Fox also opened “Maze Runner: The Death Cure” with $15.2 million from first-place launches in four markets, led by South Korea with $10 million and followed by Australia with $2.6 million and Taiwan with $2.2 million. It’s the finale of the “Maze Runner” sci-fi trilogy.

MZ2 was 200 OS-China + 30 China.

MZ3 could do 140 OS-China (-30% from MZ2) + 40 China = 180 OS if not more.

On the more positive side it could cross 230 OS of MZ2.

Irrespective of Dom (anywhere from 40-70m would not surprise me) this one is a winner.

Even using the 80m+ prod budget has a great shot at doing 3x+ that globally.

On 1/28/2018 at 10:40 PM, FantasticBeasts said:

This seems very good doesn't it?

That weekend seemed good and this one seems great. Is on 143 OS after a 35 2nd weekend, and will make it to 190+ OS imo. 50+ Dom gives 240+ WW. Even if the budget is 80-85 (rumored) vs 60-65 (reported), it's a very successful venture for Fox. Hoping it crosses 250m ww.

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

That weekend seemed good and this one seems great. Is on 143 OS after a 35 2nd weekend, and will make it to 190+ OS imo. 50+ Dom gives 240+ WW. Even if the budget is 80-85 (rumored) vs 60-65 (reported), it's a very successful venture for Fox. Hoping it crosses 250m ww.

I want 200m overseas. France opens snext week and that's been a good market for Maze Runner

• Like 1