kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

I rejected this with the first teaser or stills a year ago but these trailers and clips make me stupidly excited for the movie. It also got the best reaction every time it played before something (Dune, Eternals) so I think it'll do very well. Maybe not Venom well but well enough. And Leto is an absolute hoot in House of Gucci, has to be seen to be believed. Loved the movie. 

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Sony's commitment to bringing back the schlocky, zero-fat comic book movie of decades past is something to be admired. 

I went from no interest to “ Maybe I’ll see that” real quick. 😂

Since it seems to be the best done supers-verse right now, I'm probably in for the Sony-verse - Into the Spider-Verse, the double Tom's movie triumphs...yeah, I'm gonna convince the kid that this, over Scream, should be his "January movie" for his movie pass (or I'll have to buy a 2nd movie:)...

On 12/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, TheDude391 said:

Most of these comic book movies are beyond bloated and over long. I welcome these under 2 hour runtimes. 

yes because comic book movies with short running times are known to be such high quality films. X-Men 3, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Fan4stic, Daredevil, Elektra. What a list of high quality movies

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2021 at 10:45 AM, John Marston said:

yes because comic book movies with short running times are known to be such high quality films. X-Men 3, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Fan4stic, Daredevil, Elektra. What a list of high quality movies

Well, but there are also movies with long running times ( X-Men Apocalypse, BVS ) that were badly reviewed by fans and critics.

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

On 12/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, TheDude391 said:

Most of these comic book movies are beyond bloated and over long. I welcome these under 2 hour runtimes. 

I'd rather comic book movies be "bloated and long" to develop and flesh out all the characters and storylines in it, specifically Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness, which I hope is exactly 3 hours long, since No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness, to me at least, feel similar to the one-two punch of Infinity War and Endgame, even in their runtimes.

Edited by Movies4Life

On 12/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, EmpireCity said:

It was Jan. 1st, then they made it New Year's Eve, but late last week they said TBD now.  My guess is Jan. 7th.  

Any further updates on Morbius' date for pre-sales yet ?  I'm eagerly awaiting seeing it in IMAX at AMC Lincoln Square 13 on opening day/night Thursday, January 27th.

7 hours ago, Movies4Life said:

I'd rather comic book movies be "bloated and long" to develop and flesh out all the characters and storylines in it, specifically Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness, which I hope is exactly 3 hours long, since No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness, to me at least, feel similar to the one-two punch of Infinity War and Endgame, even in their runtimes.

I worry that the reshoots of mom have been done to make the story more simplified and less convoluted a lot of the planned cameos from other universes I bet have been cut