kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I would be surprised if half these Spidey verse movies actually happen. SOney is probably just throwing stuff out there to see what kind of a reaction it has.

After Venom, (& I guess FFH), have they dated anything yet? I didn't even remember half these movies existed until this week.

16 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Jared Leto sucks so hard. His Joker was embarrassing beyond words. Sony are drunk. 

I agree and along with Venom I will not see this in theaters along with some other Sony Spidey Spinoffs and will probably Redbox them. I will see the Into The Spider-verse animated movie, the one starring the Korean girl, and Silver & Black however.

Edited by manny1234

4 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

I agree and along with Venom I will not see this in theaters along with some other Sony Spidey Spinoffs and will probably Redbox them. I will see the Into The Spider-verse animated movie, the one starring the Korean girl, and Silver & Black however.

The last two sound interesting.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Jared Leto sucks so hard. His Joker was embarrassing beyond words. Sony are drunk. 

Though I think that Leto had a lot of help from the costume and make up people in making the SS Joker such a monument of suckitude.

The Joker is such a great character that it's really hard to screw him up, but Leto and the people who  made SS found a way.

• Like 1

I haven’t really followed leto’s career but isn’t he supposed to be a good actor or something ? I remember people being excited when he was cast as the joker until they saw the joker’s look for suicide squad at least .

4 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

Dude's probably just trying to work as much as possible before his creepy underage girls rumors start getting traction.

Film fans are the last people who care about sexual misbehavior, sry 2 say.