kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

This one looks fine just like the first teaser of Venom. Infact, it looks very similar to that movie. Similar color grading, similar lab setting and a tease at the end. 

The next trailer will show much more Morbius action. 

This one needs the MCU references more than Vernon as the character is nowhere as popular. Looks like a 70-80M movie. Max 100m budget if they have had to do lots of vfx/reshoots. Will still check it out in theaters just like Venom even if it gets sub 20% on RT. 

Edited by marveldcfox

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m calling it right now, these Sony Marvel movies are going to be like Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows, where any connections to the greater MCU will be one sided at best. I seriously doubt that Kevin Feige has any intention of acknowledging this or Venom. 

Or perhaps this movie is the beginning of the multiverse of madness? :thinking:

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m calling it right now, these Sony Marvel movies are going to be like Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows, where any connections to the greater MCU will be one sided at best. I seriously doubt that Kevin Feige has any intention of acknowledging this or Venom. 

This is probably true, but being fake/one-sided canon is still too close for comfort.

And with this MCU continues on destruction path. 

MCU would have been better without Spider-man than this all shit. 

Well done MCU fans you killed your own universe for the love another white male Superhero. 

This will confuse audience and mess with MCU. 😑😑

• Knock It Off 4

19 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Lol, why did Marvel decide to let Sony connect such a terrible looking movie to the universe? 

So that Blade can kill him and we will know peace. 😉

=

What a boring trailer. I don’t understand why Sony keeps insisting their films look like 2000s Super Hero Trash. Literally. I hate the cool color correct. It just looks unlit and grimy. 

And way to spoiler the tag at the end of the movie, since Keaton is 1000000000% the last shot in the film.

• Like 1

It looks okay but Morbius is nowhere near the pop culture icon that Venom is so it’s going to be hard for it to match its box office 

I wonder why Sony can’t make a Spider-Woman movie as it’d be the perfect way to do a Spider-Man spin off that can be it’s own thing although I’m assuming it’s a complicated rights situation