kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

11 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

jared from subway

He’s blown up big since the last video game he was in:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Tyrese's manager: Alright Tyrese, we got you a comic book movie!

Tyrese: Alright! Is it Green Lantern?

Tyrese's manager: Um...no.

Tyrese: Okay...Am I replacing Will Smith as Deadshot?

Tyrese's manager: ...No. You're playing an FBI agent in the Morbius movie with Jared Leto.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by MrGamer
  • Haha 6

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Dwayne might be laughing when Hobbs and Shaw makes more than Fate of the Furious. But next summer, Tyrese bout to have the last laugh once this outgrosses Jungle Cruise

but tyrese is gonna have to put up with jared leto leaving dead bats in his dressing room or jared leto actually trying to bite his neck or worst of all jared leto inviting him to a 30 seconds to mars concert so it's a real monkey paw situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Watch Sony be dumb as hell and not even include Blade in this. 

Sony doesn't own Blade's rights, but I'm sure that they could have worked something out with Marvel/Disney. New Line lost the rights to Blade years ago, so Marvel has just been letting that property collect dust

• Like 1

Sony didn't include any non-Spider characters in either Venom or Spider-Verse did they? 

I think their current line of thought is that they've got enough characters right now. And they seem to have tons of plans in the pipeline, so yeah, there's no real need for them to beg Feige for some extra characters.

On 1/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, WittyUsername said:

I don’t know if I’m just being a negative Nancy, but I can’t help but wonder if Jared Leto’s involvement will cause this film to generate some controversy when it’s closer to release. Apart from all the people who have described him as being a pretentious dick, there have also been certain rumors about him that could definitely lead to some significant public backlash in the current era we live in. 

On 1/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Morieris said:

Those rumors were around during Suicide Squad.

Filmgoers don't care about how shitty the actors are as human beings. Short term pleasure, yanno?

If Witty is talking about the rumor I think hes talking about, then this film will do 900m ww if BR is anything to go by.

Edited by eddyxx