kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

This. Venom was a big fan favorite, Morbius is a Grade "B" villain and a a rather generic vampire.

Sony kept the budget down on this, so they might end up with a modest profit, but it ain't gonna do Venom numbers.

Morbius is anything but generic.

sylvester stallone facepalm GIF

Me when I saw Keaton.

My only hope in all of this is the Sony-verse is another universe in the MCU multiverse and that’s their Adrian Tomes. My personal Endgame for Spider-Man is he has to leave our universe (MCU) and go into this universe because the Spider-Man in their (Sony) universe was killed and they don’t have all the heroes that the MCUniverse has. 

Then the MCU can be done with Spider-Man and Sony can drive the character into the dirt as they inevitably will. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, John Marston said:

trailer is actually pretty good but then you find out the writers were responsible for Gods of Egypt, Transformers: The Last Knight, and Men in Black: International...

Uh? They're NOT responsible for Transformers:The Last Knight or Men in Black: International.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1948885/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr2

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2332952/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr3

Watching this trailer I had an image of Gob from Arrested Development. "Imagine this superhero who, let me finish... is also a vampire!"

Anyway, looks pretty boring. I admit I've never heard of this character - is he a fan favourite or is Sony just clutching at whatever straws it has left?

ETA - if nothing else no-one can say Leto's miscast. Fucker really doesn't age and it's starting to get quite weird. 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

It's a case where another YT channel (the IGN video shared in this very forum) got more views than the official one - something to keep in mind when comparing Morbius to other movies.

The IGN one has 2.8M view, the Sony one has 4M views. pretty unimpressive tbh

Edited by Avatree