Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Avengers 2 might gross more in China than NA. B)

Very doubtfull..Its possible that China is expanding screens like bunnies are making baby bunnies..But that does' ent guarantee that chinese people find an american SH movie more interesting..

This wont happen IMO.If TA is good, something like 90% on RT, TA2 will increase in the States. Let alone TA already could make 350M...Still the word, Marvel movies are not that popular in China, or they never intend to be.

Agree

I think most of you are over you heads with this one. Aside from Spider-man and Batman superhero aren't that popular and aren't that liked. From these Avengers the hero with the most OS appeal is Thor.Iron Man - 266Iron man 2- 311Thor- 268Cpt America- 191The incredible Hulk - 128Looking at these numbers there is no way Avengers does more than 400.Avengers will be big in US, yes, comic books are part of their history but how do i put it in a nice way- outside USA not that many people care about cartoonish characters. I understand that for you a team of comic book superheros is a giant thing, but for people outside US this is just another summer action movie.My prediction - 360

SM2 decreased because SM1 was too high, just like TDKR has to decrease from TDK no matter what...IM2 decreased because it could not live up to expectation.

I see it that way too

Admissions in China5.4m------------IM2-------------2010TA's admissions would reach 11.5m at least in China.But we should consider the new trailer, one of the best trailers in this year.There would be more than 12,000 screens in May, including about 6000 3D screens and 90 IMAX screens.Avengers > Journey 2

I think most of you are over you heads with this one.Aside from Spider-man and Batman superhero aren't that popular and aren't that liked. From these Avengers the hero with the most OS appeal is Thor.Iron Man - 266Iron man 2- 311Thor- 268Cpt America- 191The incredible Hulk - 128Looking at these numbers there is no way Avengers does more than 400.Avengers will be big in US, yes, comic books are part of their history but how do i put it in a nice way- outside USA not that many people care about cartoonish characters. I understand that for you a team of comic book superheros is a giant thing, but for people outside US this is just another summer action movie.My prediction - 360

This has 3D compared all of the movies you listed. OS audiences eat 3D up so 360M seems pretty pedestrian.

I think most of you are over you heads with this one.Aside from Spider-man and Batman superhero aren't that popular and aren't that liked. From these Avengers the hero with the most OS appeal is Thor.Iron Man - 266Iron man 2- 311Thor- 268Cpt America- 191The incredible Hulk - 128Looking at these numbers there is no way Avengers does more than 400.Avengers will be big in US, yes, comic books are part of their history but how do i put it in a nice way- outside USA not that many people care about cartoonish characters. I understand that for you a team of comic book superheros is a giant thing, but for people outside US this is just another summer action movie.My prediction - 360

Absolutely agree with that.