ZeeSoh

Tuesday (15/11) Numbers: DH2 - $2.14m

56 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

basically everyone just forgot that thor 3 is still in theater

Not wrong. I went to see it for the 3rd time in IMAX 3D at 10 p.m. There were 2 tickets sold total, mine and apparently some guy in the back of the theater. For the 2nd time in a row (and 2/2) it started in 2D. I had to leave the theater to ask for it to be restarted in 3D because they charge a premium for 3D. Otherwise, whatever, it happened to be a convenient time for me. The guy said they have to push a button at the last second in IMAX to make it 3D otherwise it just doesn't do it. Very odd. I was shocked, though, very successful movie and whatnot and I love it (obviously) but if Star Wars ever had 2 people at an IMAX showing, even after 10 days, I would be like... that's it, franchise is over. I went to see TFA every other day in IMAX for 9 weeks basically and the smallest crowd I ever saw was 10-12. Not 2.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

^^^^

Based on one users anecdotal "evidence" of the theater he visits. You know, verifiable proof of course. 

Not even close. I just was surprised. I was also happy because J10 is my seat. I didn't get J row the first two times actually. I love Thor 3. If I was somehow rooting against it, I sure have a weird way to show it given I spent $60 personally seeing it in theaters, and $80 including my GF. Thor 3 is amazing. 

Edited by JonathanLB

2 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Not even close. I just was surprised. I was also happy because J10 is my seat. I didn't get J row the first two times actually. I love Thor 3. If I was somehow rooting against it, I sure have a weird way to show it given I spent $60 personally seeing it in theaters, and $80 including my GF. Thor 3 is amazing. 

Didn't say you were rooting against it. Pointing out the flaw in your statement is all. 

Glad you liked T:R.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Didn't say you were rooting against it. Pointing out the flaw in your statement is all. 

Glad you liked T:R.

Trust me I hope every single theater was more full than mine. I want Thor 3 to kill it, as much as possible. I have hardly ever seen a movie in theaters 3 times except for Star Wars films. I may go back or a 4th time, using MoviePass, just regular 2D. But had to see it once more in IMAX.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

basically everyone just forgot that thor 3 is still in theater

I saw Thor for the third time last night and my theater had a pretty good size crowd. Of course it was discount day so that would explain the crowd on a weekday.  The third time was the charm for me as well because I enjoyed it even more than the first two times I saw it and noticed some little details I missed. 

Edited by AJ2k

Both Bad Moms and Daddy's Home 2 are looking to be two of the more successful comedy sequels despite still seeing sizeable drops from their predecessors (especially when you consider that Neighbors 2 and Ted 2 recently lost nearly 2/3 of their audience).

Edited by filmlover