Water Bottle

Justice League OW < Thor 3 OW Club | CLUB CLOSED | NO DISCUSSION ALLOWED

I think there is a strong chance JL opens below Thor 3. I wouldn't have believed it but tracking suggests that's a very real possibility.

Thor 3 had a great marketing campaign, it had the Hulk, and it seriously increased from the first two movies. It also had a great reception with universal praise from critics.

JL on the other hand has had a weak marketing campaign, a joke of a poster, but WW did well in the summer despite BvS and SS not being received well. It's had a "it's fun" reception.

Normally we don't allow Marvel vs DC clubs and that rule stands. But I am going to make an exception in this case but with a special rule: only post if you are in or you are out. You can give a brief explanation why but no trolling will be tolerated.  Keep the discussion to the respective threads: don't reply to other members posts. 

The club closes once preview numbers are in.

Revengers (Thor 3 wins)

Water Bottle

Justice Leaguers (JL wins)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

JL on the other hand has had a weak marketing campaign, a joke of a poster, but WW did well in the summer despite BvS and SS not being received well. It's had a "it's fun" reception.

In what world is the Alex Ross poster a joke?I'm OUT just because of this statement...

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel
  • Like 1

IN, I think it'll be very close though. Very curious to see how it plays.

Out for now.

But if it does happen, props to everyone who saw it coming. Also props to @slambros for being one of the 1st people I'm aware of to predict Thor 3 > Justice League (IF it happens).

• Like 1

tumblr_ksqnm9h8kd1qzzvv4o1_400.gif

You broke me...

I'm beaten down.

lBcP5q6.gif

I can get with a trainwreck. In.