Derby Summer League: Signups due by 4/22/19 Read more... ×

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Water Bottle

Justice League OW < Thor 3 OW Club | CLUB CLOSED | NO DISCUSSION ALLOWED

I think there is a strong chance JL opens below Thor 3. I wouldn't have believed it but tracking suggests that's a very real possibility.

Thor 3 had a great marketing campaign, it had the Hulk, and it seriously increased from the first two movies. It also had a great reception with universal praise from critics.

JL on the other hand has had a weak marketing campaign, a joke of a poster, but WW did well in the summer despite BvS and SS not being received well. It's had a "it's fun" reception.

Normally we don't allow Marvel vs DC clubs and that rule stands. But I am going to make an exception in this case but with a special rule: only post if you are in or you are out. You can give a brief explanation why but no trolling will be tolerated.  Keep the discussion to the respective threads: don't reply to other members posts. 

The club closes once preview numbers are in.

Revengers (Thor 3 wins)

Water Bottle

Justice Leaguers (JL wins)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

JL on the other hand has had a weak marketing campaign, a joke of a poster, but WW did well in the summer despite BvS and SS not being received well. It's had a "it's fun" reception.

In what world is the Alex Ross poster a joke?I'm OUT just because of this statement...

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel
  • Like 1

Out for now.

But if it does happen, props to everyone who saw it coming. Also props to @slambros for being one of the 1st people I'm aware of to predict Thor 3 > Justice League (IF it happens).

• Like 1

tumblr_ksqnm9h8kd1qzzvv4o1_400.gif

You broke me...

I'm beaten down.

lBcP5q6.gif

I can get with a trainwreck. In.