Fake

Ice Age: Continental Drift OS Thread ($624M)

There were only about 3000+ 3D screens OS (of 5 000 WW) when IA3 released, no more than 9000 3D screens worldwidely by Avatar.

And now there are about 11200+ 3D screens in Europe alone according Screen Digest, should be no problem reaching 12 000 by IA4.

China had only 300 3D screens when IA3 released and now 5 000. Should reach 7 000 by IA4.

In Western Europe, not Eastern Europe.

Western Europe accounted for over 55% of IA3's total gross. So the trend there will have the most impact on IA4's gross.I expect 5-10% decrease in these markets and 20-30% increase in the rest for around 5-10% increase overall.

Western Europe accounted for over 55% of IA3's total gross. So the trend there will have the most impact on IA4's gross.I expect 5-10% decrease in these markets and 20-30% increase in the rest for around 5-10% increase overall.

0% decrease in Western Europe and more than 50% increase in the rest. Edited by SentryTrans

180m-200m in Aisa?KFP1 made about 100m in 2008 without 3D.IA3 made about 60m in 2009 with 3D.KFP2 made about 200m in 2011 with 3D.I don't think IA4 could catch up with KFP2 in Asia.

Ice Age is popular in China. 100m is very possible with China expansion. Other Asian markets are also growing and they should do about 80-100m altogether.

KFP1's admissions reached about 6.6m in 2008.IA3's admissions reached about 3.6m in 2009.KFP2's admissions reached about 16.4m in 2011.I don't think IA4's admissions could catch up with KFP2.How could IA4's admissions add about 12-13m from IA3?

You think TA could do 80M~100M but IA4 can not ?Remember IA4 will outgross TA easily.Most audience dont even know who the hell the avengers is while ice age is more popular plus it's a family movie.

You think TA could do 80M~100M but IA4 can not ?Remember IA4 will outgross TA easily.Most audience dont even know who the hell the avengers is while ice age is more popular plus it's a family movie.

You think IA4's admissions could catch up with KFP2?You overestimate IA4.