Fake

MIB 3 OS Thread (close to $400M!)

No.. Its going to be a clear number 2

i hope so but isn't Hancock at around 625M and the opinion here seems to be that 620ish is top end.I would love it to hit top 50 (677M) but that is probably a dream.I have also realised that I am talking WW and this reply may be concerning OS. :)

i hope so but isn't Hancock at around 625M and the opinion here seems to be that 620ish is top end.I would love it to hit top 50 (677M) but that is probably a dream.I have also realised that I am talking WW and this reply may be concerning OS. :)

I was talking about OS :PWW it will be a close race for top 2

Sony will want another one. Probably won't happen for a good few years with Smith's schedule.

They should really put this franchise to rest IMOGo of on a highnote
  • Like 1

Please do. Just end it with a nice 620m ww haul. Hope Smith goes back to doing stuff like I robot and other interesting sci fi ideas. Well we'll only have to wait a year for that.

yep..I think that After Earth will be amazing and much more interesting than another MIB film