Fake

MIB 3 OS Thread (close to $400M!)

wait and see before assuming it is failing. I doubt people are going to rush out opening day for this one. Also, I don't know when summer break starts in France but I'm assuming it is before July when Men in Black 2 opened

It starts on the end of June.

Cine-directors is predicting 650k admissions for the full week... not too shabby.

It's pretty weak, MIB1&2 did much better.For such a franchise under 1 million in France is pretty bad. Edited by Fullbuster

It's pretty weak, MIB1&2 did much better.For such a franchise under 1 million in France is pretty bad.

It was never going to match MIB2's openings in Europe.... that's why I never considered 500m+ possible.Asia is where it will shine... and legs will also be considerably better than MIB2.

Still very meh result. I hope this doesn't fail. They are opening it in 2 screens in a lot of places over here, and that rarely happens (in fact, it is only the 2nd time this year...).

Edited by CJohn