DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

This is it, this weekend 99% of the movie fans have been waiting for. The opening weekend of two big films at the same time.  The Star and Wonder.  And I know we all want to enjoy it together and have a good time. And while the BAN HAMMER will most certainly drop, I am sure most of the time it will be cool and fun to hang around in this thread.

That being said, lets have fun yet be careful. 

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. 

This goes for all new releases usually but this is a huge weekend and we will not tolerate any spoilers what so ever for either The Star or Wonder.

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. I understand some of you, wonder about Tele's age, or didn't think that Mourinho would let Manchester United fall so far behind City this year, but please try your best to stick to box office numbers for the weekend. 

Please remember that having a paid account is a donation to keeping this forum around for a long time. We still have Coco to come folks.

Note: We are posting this weekend thread early to make sure everyone reads the guidelines regarding spoilers and also the international release has begun.

edit: Also, to make things clear from the start: This is a weekend numbers thread, and as such, we expect a lot of discussion and comparisons between whatever The Star and the Wonder's numbers are with many other major movies.

DCEU and Marvel movies are acceptable comps too.

If you want to use IM3, or ULTRON, or whatever, for a specific box-office comparison -- that is fine and acceptable. However, using mother! as an excuse to rag on Wonder or The Star (or vice versa), is not.

Keep it neutral, and keep it to a numbers discussion, and you'll be fine. If it becomes something other than that, you risk a temporary ban. So, tread lightly, please.

------------------------------------------

WEEKEND SALE: PREMIUM ACCOUNTS

Monthly for Premium Accounts is 50% off: $5 for the month instead of $10!

The Annual payment for Premium Accounts is now 2 months off (at regular price) so instead of $110 a month, it's $100 a month!

Take advantage of the sale while you still have time!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Disbelief 2

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Anyone excited for that indie flick called Justice League?

I think I've heard of it.  It's really flown under the radar.  I just hope the release strategy gets it some award season buzz.

• Like 1

Just now, DeeCee said:

I think I've heard of it.  It's really flown under the radar.  I just hop the release strategy gets it some award season buzz.

I hope its succesfull in its platform debut. The per theater average will be the key for it going wide.