DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

No one cares about that and it's sort of a different ballpark to compare :lol: 

First of all :whosad:

Second of all, not only was it frontloaded for an animated movies but frontloaded for an animated superhero movie (see BH6, SOOW).

Third of all, DC movies in general recently have been frontloaded except Wonder Woman.

• Like 2

Just now, YourMother said:

I agree even if JL has a $105M OW (worst case imo), it’ll reach $300M but barely.

Forget about 300M, if it's OW is 105M, it'll struggle to reach 200M. CBMs tend to be front loaded, and these reviews aren't gonna give it enough legs for a 3x multiplier. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, franfar said:

Forget about 300M, if it's OW is 105M, it'll struggle to reach 200M. CBMs tend to be front loaded, and these reviews aren't gonna give it enough legs for a 3x multiplier. 

Thanksgiving will help this a lot and if it draws in kids which I think it will, it has a chance.

• Like 1

Just now, franfar said:

It will reach 200 with a 105 ow lol, let's not get carried away. Maybe not 250 though. 

• Like 3

Just now, That One Guy said:

If you had said at the beginning of the year that a Stephen King adaptation released in September would have a higher OW than a Justice League movie, you'd be put in a mental hospital.

I laughed at the concept of a horror movie getting over a 3x multiplier before it came out. 

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

If you had said at the beginning of the year that a Stephen King adaptation released in September would have a higher OW than a Justice League movie, you'd be put in a mental hospital.

Or if IT would have the highest non Star Wars OW of Q3-Q4 2017, I’d assume you’d were high, drunk and delusional.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1