DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

But why?

If you end up liking it, then it's worth it.

Reveal hidden contents

YOU CRUEL SON OF____

Tele, I don't like this evil side, I thought you were on my side! 

All my club supporters went silent. @YourMother no longer likes or comments on my podcasts, this movie is being reviled

tumblr_obe2obqxoj1sviuduo1_500.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

History could repeat itself again like 8 years ago. Justice League performs like New Moon, Wonder is this decade’s Blind Side, and The Star will likely just debut ok there are some comparisons but are tough. 

Oh god, does this mean I have to endure another Julia Roberts Oscar win? :sarah:

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 10:20 PM, DeeCee said:

Relax everyone.

Take comfort in the fact that somewhere out there in the multiverse there's a universe where WB got the DCEU right.

:/

Edited by raegr

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

No, what's cruel is I was idly thinking about using the TWILIGHT sequels for clubs a couple of days ago, and now they're (likely) not even worthy of the comparison.

s71u5.jpg

Spoiler

In all srs though even if JL's legs don't recover, I got Kong and WW as successes this year and SW8 coming up so overall not too bad.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

hahahahaha dude no I didn't.

TBH, you did a whole little rant and a reboot thing but it wasn’t that bad.

1 minute ago, raegr said:

YOU CRUEL SON OF____

Tele, I don't like this evil side, I thought you were on my side! 

All my club supporters went silent. @YourMother no longer likes or comments on my podcasts, this movie is being reviled

tumblr_obe2obqxoj1sviuduo1_500.gif

I’m out of reactions. 

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Exactly. You responded very well to Valerian’s floppage compared to raegr.

DC isn't a fandom, it's a life style. It's a political belief, it's family, it's a people.

Don't fuck with my fictional characters. 

2 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Even though I disagree with you I do appreciate the optimism, thanks. I hope they look to WW's success and just continue from there.

The charecters are just too popular for Warners to just give up. They made a mistake...Snyder was not the right guy to give the keys of the universe to. CHaracters like Wondy,Batman and Supes are just too popular;they can survive a couple weak movies.