DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, That One Guy said:

just 8 months ago we successfully derailed a big weekend thread for 80 pages and drove off most of the loonies.  history shows that this strategy works and is a good way to fend off the crazies in every big weekend thread.

For what movie. Was it the Beast thread or F8te thread?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

For what movie. Was it the Beast thread or F8te thread?

the F8te thread was heavily moderated to prevent derailments when it opened early but I think they'll make a special exception this time since derailments means less fanboys which means less alcohol poisoning for the mods.

• Like 2

Theater update for tonight:

JL:

6:00: 81/124

6:00 3D: 22/78

6:45 3D: 26/78

7:30: 79/113

8:15: 39/78

8:45 3D: 27/78

Total: 274/549 (Up 114)

Wonder: 40/78 (Up 14)

The Star:

5:00: 7/69 (Up 1 lmao)

7:15: 0/69

JL picked up the pace A LOT. It's tracking at 98% of/7 tickets behind Thor at the same point before previews.

Wonder may or may not beat OE's first show of 56 tickets. There's still 2 hours to go.

The Star only added one ticket since this morning and is only at one third of MLP:rofl: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 4

i'm just happy to be here :) should be exciting. Wonder and Star have been up and down all week, can't wait to see them play out over the many next pages.

Oh and I guess JL will be somewhere in there too

6:00 JLs are starting:

2D: 85/124

3D: 24/78

Both of the showings haven't moved much in the past 50 minutes. The first three Thors by comparison finished with 101/124, 33/63, and 55/78 (the last one was 3D). We'll see how the rest of the night fares.

• Like 1

6:45 3D is finishing with 29/78. So far, JL's first 3 shows are at 94% of Thor's first three. Nothing is really picking up too many extra tickets tonight; Wonder hasn't moved at all since 5 PM and starts in 15 minutes.

Edited by WrathOfHan

Wonder is finishing with 40/78. I'm a bit disappointed it didn't move at all, but make no mistake: this is still a very good preview. It's 70% of OE's first show, 57% of OE's total Thursday night, and 150% of Daddy's Home. It's already selling extremely well tomorrow, so we'll see how the comps are when I do my Friday update.

• Like 1