DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

7 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Me too. But I wouldn’t be shocked by 70+. Thor dropped over 70% on its first Monday. Schools are open in the US until Thanksgiving. Monday is whatever. It will get the Tuesday boost and then come the holiday. 

My school had the whole week off.

Yeah, in a lot Texas area, kids usually get the whole week of for Thanksgiving.

University usually only officially start holiday break on Wed (which doesn’t mean much really, since most of the time, either the professors want early break and peace out from teaching or students just don’t give a fuck and take break early themselves) 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, YourMother said:

West Coast matinees are about to end and East Coast just started the night shows so there’s still hope it goes up.

yeah, considering tuesdays are off, it could do better than expected mon night.

If Deadline says 6-7, then 7-8 is perfectly possible and would be a 65-69% drop.

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

Yeah, in a lot Texas area, kids usually get the whole week of for Thanksgiving.

University usually only officially start holiday break on Wed (which doesn’t mean much really, since most of the time, either the professors want early break and peace out from teaching or students just don’t give a fuck and take break early themselves) 

Yep my kids are of the whole week ....DAllas/Forthworth Area.

• Like 1