DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Were Enchantress, Ares, whodey? in Logan, Whatsherface/Ego in GOTG2 really the epitome of A-List? The villains (with some exceptions) are increasingly becoming window dressing for what have basically become hero/protagonist showcases. It's karma for the 90's when the Batman flicks were basically spotlights for villain of the week scenery chewing with the lead being just a POV into their world.

This guy is basically all anyone remembers in terms of MCU villains over 17 films. He even has his own fan girls.
fd7ffc1c60b44287b39a121b1ecc2953.jpg

Just now, Mojoguy said:

This guy is basically all anyone remembers in terms of MCU villains over 17 films. He even has his own fan girls.

Hela seems to get a great reception. I personally think shes the best MCU villain, but thats partly due to her beeing Cate Blanchett i guess...:P

• Like 1

Just now, Brainbug said:

Hela seems to get a great reception. I personally think shes the best MCU villain, but thats partly due to her beeing Cate Blanchett i guess...:P

Vulture was great I thought. I think Phase 3 has been better by the MCU in terms of their villains (still not great though). 

41 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

I predict Marvel can basically pick its dates now and all other super hero films will stay away, maybe the exception of deadpool.

Uhh I think Wonder Woman is more of an exception than Deadpool. I'd add a solo Batman film as an exception as well...