DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

I don’t know what’s more shocking. Waking up on a November morning and seeing Trump be president or waking up on a November morning this year and seeing a JUSTICE LEAGUE movie may miss $100M for its OW during a time when CBM are doing out of this world numbers....

I don’t even know what to say like I’m speechless. Wow. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

If it gets under 100m (or hell, just over) we can probably put to bed the weirdly persistent idea that the GA actually quite liked BvS.

I thought the sub-2x multi for BvS already did that?

21 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

If it gets under 100m (or hell, just over) we can probably put to bed the weirdly persistent idea that the GA actually quite liked BvS.

To disprove that idea, JL ow does not have to go below 100m. Even 120-125m is otherwise inexplicably low for a JL movie, especially after Wondy is making an appearance after WONDR.

27 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

frankly speaking, I dont like to see marvel's wholly dominant, not fandom, but just simply because of monopoly is bad, so please , come out and watch this movie....

Sorry, but it's not their fault I don't think Justice League is worth spending my already stretched income on.