DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

seriously let's ignore the silly superhero movie

how is the dumb looking schmaltzy looking ugly kid movie doing so well 

Book of Henry died so Wonder could live

• Like 3

Just now, dudalb said:

Except for WW 2,Aquaman,and SHazam, I think every DC movie at Warners is being looked at very,very hard....

Are we sure they aren't taking a very, very hard look at Shazam

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

I am afraid we re in a singularity/time loop because 20 years ago, Warner Bros released Batman & Robin and today, they decide to kill Batman.

Again.

So Villeneuve gonna reboot the universe and save it for a 7 year auteur run?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

I am afraid we re in a singularity/time loop because 20 years ago, Warner Bros released Batman & Robin and today, they decide to kill Batman.

Again.

All in for that if that means well get another Nolan-quality Batman trilogy in the future.

Wow, this is one of the most shocking box office results I’ve seen in a long time.

Who would of thought this movie more than likely not just match Thor 3 but may  be around or even be lower than Thor 2?

A Justice League film possibly fudging to get over 100M opening weekend is just, WOW...

Edited by ProtoMan
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Wonder to me this year has always been a fascinating box office question. It's a book with the popularity of the Fault in Our Stars... but it's primary demographic is kids, who don't rush out to see things on opening weekend. What will this mean for its run? How will the holds pay-off? Clearly it hasn't hurt opening weekend much, unless school field trips are inflating these Friday numbers. Very curious to see where it goes.

Didn't knew that it was that big, Fault in our star sold like Hunger Games according to this (23m books), a bit above Gone Girl/Girl on a train that are just below those 2 20m book):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books