DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Chewy said:

So are other studios gonna slow their rolls on funny book movies after this or is it gonna take Dark Phoenix bombing first?

if the year as a whole had been shitty for the genre then they probably would, but Justice League is the sole underperformance so I think they'll have no problem overlooking it.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

The Rock tho.

although if anything that just means they'll make Black Adam before Shazam

I thought the Rock wasn't gonna be in it for some inexplicable reason, and it was just going to be Chuck playing a 10 year old?

I am more excited for Deadpool Sequel than Kinberg DP but now I am also worried that with JL undeperforming after TR performed huge means that since in May AIW comes out and might open huge, while Memorial Day weekend Han Solo Movie may open over 100 million, I am worried with the comb of Supehero Fatigue and Han Solo opening huge that Deadpool 2 opening weekend might go under 100 million.

Just now, manny1234 said:

I am more excited for Deadpool Sequel than Kinberg DP but now I am also worried that with JL undeperforming after TR performed huge means that since in May AIW comes out and might open huge, while Memorial Day weekend Han Solo Movie may open over 100 million, I am worried with the comb of Supehero Fatigue and Han Solo opening huge that Deadpool 2 opening weekend might go under 100 million.

I feel like Deadpool was always destined to decrease but it'll still be big, not worried about that one

11 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Thor: Ragnarok also looks to have a pretty poor drop of 65% this weekend making $300M less certain. But nobody is going to really care with all the JL news.

Even with a 65% drop Thor still on track for 315 m.

If the holidays help out, it will be back in 325 m range.

4 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

Why didn't superhero fatigue hurt Logan or Guardians 2 or Wonder Woman or SMH or Ragnarok?

That's weird.