DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, AndyLL said:

Good 'funny book movies' did better than normal this year.

Yeah and I liked all of them up til a certain one I saw yesterday. But once we've hit 10+ in a single year they gotta chill a bit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

There are 8 superhero movies next year, and I am not even counting the animated ones, which make it 10 then.

Plus Warner has announced 15 of them for the next 3 or 4 years.

In Development NOT announced! 1/3 or half of them are not going to get made.

Just now, Chewy said:

Yeah and I liked all of them up til a certain one I saw yesterday. But once we've hit 10+ in a single year they gotta chill a bit

I only need Black Panther to do well. 

The rest can do whatever. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Do you include the Star Wars ?

We need to settle that debate once and for all.

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I think kids will enjoy Justice League a lot more than BVS

The story is easy to follow, it’s quickly paced and shorter. 

Shame about the opening numbers. Hopefully it at least gets to $100m. 

I did have the thought when watching JL yesterday that it felt like it was made with 7-11 year olds in mind. 

So, this was my predict earlier this week - c'mon The Star, give me 2 out of 3, so I can be happy even while blowing the biggest pick:)...

"How's about...

Justice League - above almost everyone's predicts so far (sorry, going over $172M would be tough knowing people will hold for the holiday, but let's go with $150M+ for optimism:)...

Wonder - above everyone's predicts so far (or above $20M)

The Star - above everyone's predicts so far (or above $13.5M)

This post is "screw all the tracking...let's see some optimism for premier family movies" - we haven't had any good ones in SO long (unless Thor counts...which I guess it kinda does:)..."

Although I guess critics didn't end up agreeing about all 3 being good:)...

YES GO WONDER! MY BOY JACOB TREMBLAY SLAYING!! 

I saw him earlier this year in Vancouver. Such a cute, and really down to earth kid. Hopefully his career skyrockets after this, and he doesn't go the way of Lohan/Loyd.

• Like 3