DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, DAJK said:

YES GO WONDER! MY BOY JACOB TREMBLAY SLAYING!! 

I saw him earlier this year in Vancouver. Such a cute, and really down to earth kid. Hopefully his career skyrockets after this, and he doesn't go the way of Lohan/Loyd.

Don't even suggest that :gold: 

• Like 1

Is it just me, or do other people just feel like something is out of line if certain movies don't make it to a particular milestone at the box office.

Like if JL goes under 100M this weekend, it's going to be a number that bothers me for months. Doesn't matter whether it's 100.000001M or 150M, but not getting over that 100 mark would piss off my OCD. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Yeah and I liked all of them up til a certain one I saw yesterday. But once we've hit 10+ in a single year they gotta chill a bit

Yeah... the GA might become more picky ( or already has? ) and we could see a BO decline for studios that just throw CBMs out there thinking the characters alone will is enough for success.  

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Which adjusts to like 150 and it didn't have 3d. It would be like JL making 165 this weekend instead of 90. 

Which, coincidentally, is what BvS made

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Is it just me, or do other people just feel like something is out of line if certain movies don't make it to a particular milestone at the box office.

Like if JL goes under 100M this weekend, it's going to be a number that bothers me for months. Doesn't matter whether it's 100.000001M or 150M, but not getting over that 100 mark would piss off my OCD. 

Honestly, i think a movie starring Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman opening below 100m would be fascinating with lasting ramifications.  But then again the last movie I saw in this franchise was Man of Steel.

• Like 1

New BOP predictions and TCs: http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-commuter-condorito-paddington-2-post-expansion-proud-mary/

The Post: 20/90

Paddington: 19/70

Proud Mary: 17/55

The Commuter: 12/31

Condorito: 5/12.5

They have Coco at 4k theaters instead of 3,800, but Roman Israel is at 1.5k like earlier.

Justice League might win the Weekend, but even its failing isn't the story of the weekend, as it has found another winner in "Wonder".

If this opens to 30m, this will survive until the holidays and might even challenge $200m. 

Edited by Poseidon

Just now, Poseidon said:

Justice Leagur might win the Weekend, but even its failing isn't the story of the weekend, as it has found another winner in "Wonder".

If this opens to 30m, this will survive until the holidays and might even challenge $200m. 

That Weekend Number For Wonder Would Be INSANE!

49 minutes ago, Nova said:

The two X-men ones for sure (NOT Deadpool 2) even though I know a lot of people on BOT think Deadpool 2 is going to fall flat on its Face lol 

I think Deadpool 2 isn't gonna drop that much from the first or increase. As long as they can keep the concept fresh, it should do fine anyway. The recent teaser they released I thought was even funnier and clever then the first. 

• Like 1