DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

47 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

It's Friday jump would be 150-170% which is higher than DS's 130% jump and its Friday to Friday decline is again better at 65% than DS's 68%. If the goal is to keep up with DS, which it is, then it is doing just fine

Ragnarok is following kinda close the DS drops, which have a 2.73x

Really understand why people still think Ragnarok will not get $ 300M, even with $ 20M this weekend probably it will still finish with at least $ 305-310M

It's not like JL is a monster to cut the legs from Thor beside this weekend

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Audience score update:

Wonder: 92% 

JL: 86% 

The Star: 72%

Roman Israel: 62%

Seem right in the middle between BvS and Wonder Woman the friday afternoon reception wise according to that metric (I imagine has expected with the reviews):

JL :

Average Rating: 4.3/5
User Ratings: 89,809

BvS

Average Rating: 3.9/5
User Ratings: 139,268

Wonder Woman:

Average Rating: 4.6/5
User Ratings: 58,02
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

Batman Forever made 184 million domestic, 22 years ago.  Adjusted for inflation, that would be 298 million domestic today. lol

BF was well-liked at the time, they rushed B&R into production because of it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Batman Forever made 184 million domestic, 22 years ago.  Adjusted for inflation, that would be 298 million domestic today. lol

There's a small chance JL becomes the least attended live action movie with Batman. Probably needs to do at least 230 to beat Batman and Robin. Coupled with LEGO Batman not really lighting up the box office and this has been a rough year for the Bat. 

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

Really bad for JL, WB really missed the on point marketing they have for BvS / SS / WW

It will probably cross the $ 100M debut and have much better legs than BvS, but i don't think this could manage a $ 300M total with that debut

$300M is well beyond dead and buried.

• Disbelief 1

I still cannot get over the turn around that has happened with this film. I mean a month ago most were still expecting 130m+ it makes my head spin and has ever since the data the last two weeks coming in looked so soft.

Great number for Wonder though - particularly if it can hit the 10M+ high end.

Ok for Thor - nothing outlandish or poor.

Terrible for Orient Express and Daddy's Home but not unexpected, the thursday numbers weren't high enough to do more than what we are seeing.

Still shocking that IT out opens the freaking Justice League!