DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

A 16M OW would be pretty good for Wonder and if the film ends up becoming a WOM hit and plays incredibly well, then 100M is not out of reach (even if it is a long shot).  Plus I think it'll go over that since Edge of 17 would probably be a bit more frontloaded since it's rated R and didn't have the crazy good WOM that Wonder will likely have.

:kitschjob: 

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Wtf? Is it the first iPad? :hahaha:

Air.

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

168 million DOM incoming :hahaha:

1 17 Hidden Figures Fox $22,800,057

Well, I expected higher, a lot higher regarding the previews.

$13m is quite disappointing.

If it were a solo movie, we could simply say "meh" but this is the JL, one of the most popular (if not the most popular) superhero teams in comics.

I just hope we get some sort of increase over the weekend and the movie safely goes over $100m. Anything under $100m will be (as I said earlier) the worst case scenario.

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

How much fudge is WB going to need to keep it above Wonder Woman's $103m opening?

If not for the no Marvel vs. DC clubs rule, I’m sure our folks here would open JL OW over/under TA’s 2nd weekend by now lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1