DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

First showings haven’t even finished showing on the West Coast yet and they’re throwing out these numbers lol

What was Thor’s initial preview estimate? Actual for Thor went up a good amount. I’m sure JL will be the same. SH movies are usually strong on the WC

Just now, Sam said:

First showings haven’t even finished showing on the West Coast yet and they’re throwing out these numbers lol

What was Thor’s initial preview estimate? Actual for Thor went up a good amount. I’m sure JL will be the same. SH movies are usually strong on the WC

$12M-$14M were the early estimate.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

If it follows Thor with 11.5M:

36.9M (3.21x previews)

35.1M (-4.9%)

25.5M (-27.4%)

97.5M Weekend

And we all know how frontloaded DC films are on OW.......

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

FTFY. Remember Lego Batman’s $2.1M previews.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

Thursday nights are usually about pre-sale numbers. Not many people just walk up to a midnight screening these days.