WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Justice League 7.5M | Wonder 4M | Thor 2.5M

52 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

If that number includes China and SK monday and tuesday then JL made about 8.85 in remaining markets on Monday. If it doesnt include the Tuesday numbers for both of these markets then JL made about 18.7 from all OS markets on Monday (5.35 from China+SK alone)

no Tue, just Mon

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mredman said:

this is a good drop for sure. But this is troll central now and its quite pathetic seeing immature gloating. Did i stumble into the old imdb boards ?

Just pathetic behavior from some people here. i  mean really grow the hell up

The diminishing returns on this franchise was a long time coming.  I'll continue to gloat thank you very much.

And btw, my favorite movie of the year so far (Blade Runner 2049) was an even bigger BO disappointment and I didn't care when some here gloated about it flopping.  You're still gonna get a lot more DC movies in the near future whereas the Blade Runner trilogy won't be completed for another 35 years.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Nova said:

At this rate they're going to make a list of people in Hollywood who aren't pervs. That list appears to be much smaller. 

I don't get exaggerations like this. It's a long list but there are a lot of people in Hollywood

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deja23 said:

You can watch a movie everyday (non-3D/IMAX/Special Events) for a set price per month. They originally lowered their price to $9.95 in August from something like $50 per month. I signed up then, but now they’re rolling out the yearly subscription for ~$85. I get the idea that they’ll get thousands of consumers who’ll pay for a year, but won’t use the service much. I just can’t imagine they’ll last long with that strategy. 

I see. So what do you say, that monthly is better?

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I see. So what do you say, that monthly is better?

No, the yearly is better for consumers. I’m just weary about the frequent changes they’re making (new subscriptions, revised TOS, charges for overuse, etc.) all in the past 2 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I highly advise that everyone see Three Billboards when it comes to their area.  It’s fucking fantastic.

I might give it a chance if it plays at North Shore.

15 hours ago, Nova said:

When I was in high school, we’d go to school until Wednesday which was a half day. But I think they changed it because a lot of parents would take their kids out of school in order to travel to be with family. I know colleges have always had this whole week off though. 

They haven't changed it in many places.  It's still Monday, Tuesday, half day on Wednesday here.