Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

I doubt POTC5 will beat ASM2 worldwide.Former has hit it's peak the latter is just getting warmed up.

Why they compare to POTC4??? POTC4 is a sequel, TASM is a reboot....It's a stupid comparison, but from RTX it's not so surprising...BTW the problems in Europe could hinder TDKR numbers too, and Olympic Games...So it's absolutely not funny.

$800m would be ahead of Spiderman 2, but I still believe it will pass SM3 WW

I dont.. It should do 250 mill more plus China for a 550 mill OS finish and 800 mill+ WW

just when it starts to recover at the domestic box office it starts underperforming internationally. THIS MOVIE JUST CAN'T WIN!!!!!

Yeah. Its a bit uphill with this

Given the good holds in Asia and Germany we can be hopeful a little bit, apparently the movie isn't frontloaded and enjoys a good WOM.

Good holds?Do we have a breakdown?

I disagree with underperforming tag. It looks like beating SM3 OS with china. Obviously europe numbers aren't great. But with dollar being so strong plus bad economic conditions on top of this being a reboot(which is a factor in developed markets), its not a bad number at all.Neither is IA4 underperforming. Anything above 600M OS is good and it will get there for sure.