Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Some people are celebrating the success of TASM by comparing it with the Batman reboot. That could be near sighted. The shorter time since the last installments helped Spidey. But if it is a new begining to glory, will only show later (good legs? increase of sequel?). It looks like DOM will be as good or slightly better than most thought, but OS Spider-Man has a more uphill battle than expected. it won't increase signficantly (maybe 500m are too much, depenends on China).

63000 tickets sold in the first 4 days here... Spider-Man 3 sold over 150000 tickets in the first 4 days...Ice Age dropped 13% and it was easily 1st place again. It already sold over 250000 tickets in 11 days... Even if it is decreasing for the 3rd, it is still doing some very nice results.

I guess it doesn't help the ASM boxoffice that SM is still a hit on TV...Last sunday in Germany Pro7 showed SM3 and SM2 and SM3 got 3 mio viewiers.ASM will be happy to make half of that number in admissions at the end of its run.

I guess it doesn't help the ASM boxoffice that SM is still a hit on TV...Last sunday in Germany Pro7 showed SM3 and SM2 and SM3 got 3 mio viewiers.ASM will be happy to make half of that number in admissions at the end of its run.

They are doing the same in Austria with various franchises. I think it is the decision of the broadcaster to participate on the anticipation for the new sequel. Maybe it normally would help to the franchise, but with a reboot I don't think so

TASM is officially a box office disappointment. 800 WW looks very difficult. Most thought it would blow past that.

Who? The loonies probably, this never had a chance of making so much money - i kept laughing when people said it was gonna blow TDKR OS. TASM will do for a reboot and 800 plus will happen ...for TASM2
  • Like 1