That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

26 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm actually thinking The Shape of Water is gonna struggle to find a really big audience in expansion. It's been fading as a major contender, plus it's bound to look too weird to some.

With assured Oscar nominations i think it’ll do around 30-40m. 

41 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Several people involved in CMBYN tried the peach thing and said it works. I wonder if it works with other fruits......... 

Some people on Reddit tried it with a coconut and it produced... some interesting threads.

• Astonished 1

47 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

That's the one scene that has me worried lmao.  If they cut it out I probably wouldn't think twice.

It's done with such a simultaneously playful and intimate tone that it's surprisingly easy to swallow. Just don't be afraid to bite.

Not even joking though that scene might be the most emotional moment in movie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm honestly still baffled at how bad the reviews for Lone Ranger are

it was released at the peak of "we're sick of your shit depp".

...it's a five year peak it started with dark shadows and is pretty much still going strong.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it was released at the peak of "we're sick of your shit depp".

...it's a five year peak it started with dark shadows and is pretty much still going strong.

Speaking of Dark Shadows, that's another underrated Depp Movie.  Definitely a solid B-.