A Marvel Fanboy

Prometheus OS thread

I don't see why Prometheus can't do well in Non-english speaking countries too.France/Germany/Brazil/Mexico all have the potential to put up some big numbers.Not sure about Japan, but I think it could do well there if it catches on to audiences.

Prometheus will be big. The buzz is building in Portugal. I can see it pulling 300M OS. His only enemy is the EURO 2012.

Edited by CJohn

Prometheus will be big. The buzz is building in Portugal. I can see it pulling 300M OS. His only enemy is the EURO 2012.

Same here. It will be bigger than MIB3 here

disagree. Prometheus looks like a big spectacle type film that can catch on everywhere overseas

It also is R-rated so that means no big business in Asia.I think 300M OS is the range if it can do 200M+ in US, and that would be an excellent result for this film.

It was added back.I got an email from IMAX last night saying the session times had been changed, but it was definitely gone last time I checked.

Same here. I looked, the midnight session was gone, and now it's opening a day earlier.

It also is R-rated so that means no big business in Asia.I think 300M OS is the range if it can do 200M+ in US, and that would be an excellent result for this film.

R rated in the US doesn't mean the same everywhere else in the world. It will be MA15+ in Australia.

Prometheus had a special mention and add during State of Origin tonight. Massive audience would have seen it especially in NSW and QLD.

Edited by DeeCee

I don't see why Prometheus can't do well in Non-english speaking countries too.France/Germany/Brazil/Mexico all have the potential to put up some big numbers.Not sure about Japan, but I think it could do well there if it catches on to audiences.

Japan was by far the biggest OS market for Alien3