A Marvel Fanboy

Snow White and the Huntsman OS Thread

That's based on roughly the average price though. If everyone was paying for an adult ticket at a multiplex theatre, it'd be over $14m.

Good god man, I thought it was bad where I'm at? I haven't heard of prices like that since I went to Norway and paid over $10 per beer.

Good god man, I thought it was bad where I'm at? I haven't heard of prices like that since I went to Norway and paid over $10 per beer.

I payed around 22$ for a importet one in a bar

I thought this would be a monster overseas. Instead it's more like a midsize sedan.

It is another Battleship/John Carter/Prince of Persia OS. The only difference is that it performed well DOM.

That, and the budget was 30M to 75M less, depending on which of those three movies. Along with the better domestic numbers, that's why SWatH is a moderate success, why PoP was a moderate flop, and why the other two were out and out bombs.

It's not going to get a China release, that could help it's total , both Batlleship and JC benefited from China. Who knows what Snow White could earn there, still would be nice for the WW boxoffice number.