Eric Atreides

Instant Family l Paramount l Nov 16 2018 l Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne l Sean Anders directs

http://deadline.com/2017/12/paramount-sets-2019-dates-for-pet-sematary-instant-family-1202222522/

Paramount has sets dates for a reboot of Stephen King’s Pet Sematary due out on April 19, 2019 and Sean Anders’ Instant Family starring Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne for Feb. 15, 2019.

In the comedy Instant Family, a couple played by Wahlberg and Byrne decide to start a family, and adopt through the foster care system.  They suddenly find themselves with three wild kids, and must learn to love and parent them — despite the fact that the kids have no interest in being parented. Anders, John Morris, Mark Wahlberg and Steve Levinson are producing off a script by Anders and Morris. On its release date, Instant Family will open against 20th Century Fox/Marvel’s Gambit, Universal’s untitled Blumhouse film, and Warner Bros./New Line’s Isn’t It Romantic starring Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth.

Just now, MrPink said:

:wub:

Such loyalty.

Hide contents

I saw Daddy's Home 2 tho :whosad:

I did too cause I sadly got out-voted by my girls group. 

It was shit. I cringed through the whole thing. It was bad, and awkward as hell.

The only good thing was I didn’t have to pay for the ticket. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

I did too cause I sadly got out-voted by my girls group. 

It was shit. I cringed through the whole thing. It was bad, and awkward as hell.

The only good thing was I didn’t have to pay for the ticket. 

I...didn't hate it. It wasn't good though. Maybe it's because I love Linda Cardellini so much.

But I admit to being a fan of the first. Shameful, I know.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I...didn't hate it. It wasn't good though. Maybe it's because I love Linda Cardellini so much.

But I admit to being a fan of the first. Shameful, I know.

Oh I actually enjoyed the first one too. That’s why I didn’t protest too much when the girls wanted to see DH2.

But the regret came after.

• Sad 1