MrFanaticGuy34

Live Action Remakes of American animated films that we wish/want to see being made.

As we all know now.....Disney has an interesting thing when it comes to their live action remakes of their animated films.

The first one that they ever made, was 1996's "101 Dalmatians" with Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil. At the time...that film became one of the highest grossing films of that year with $320M WW and spawned a sequel that came out 4 years later.

Then 14 years later....the next film that they made: 2010's Alice in Wonderland...which was a large box office hit, earning over $1.025B WW. Then they did it again with films like Maleficent, Cinderella, The Jungle Book and most recently....Beauty and the Beast. They all were box office successes, biggest one being "Beauty and the Beast" with $1.263B WW.

And now with films like Dumbo, Mulan, Aladdin & The Lion King being scheduled for release slots.....i was thinking to myself: What more live action reimaginings of animated films would we want/dream to see being made?

Also....they don't necessarily have to be....just from Disney. They could also be American Non-Disney animated ones from other studios. Let's see which live action remakes of animated films....we want to see being made. They can also be great movies if they stay faithful and give respect to their animated counterparts, while doing things different and offering some new stuff.

Here is my list:

Disney:

The Black Cauldron

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Hercules

Non-Disney (I would love seeing other studios do their takes of the animated films they've distributed) :D

The Swan Princess (Sony)

Anastasia (Fox)

Quest for Camelot (Warner Bros)

The Road to El Dorado (Dreamworks)

These are my own choices.

Comment below which live action remake of an animated films, you wish to see. :) 

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34