CJohn

American Pie 4: The Reunion OS thread

Including major ones to i hope

Actually almost all the major markets have yet to open, only Russia and Australia could be considered major markets of those that it opened in this week. UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Japan and so on, as well as a ton of smaller markets. If it performs as well in those markets as it did in Russian and Australia I could see 150-200 mil overseas.

Actually almost all the major markets have yet to open, only Russia and Australia could be considered major markets of those that it opened in this week. UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Japan and so on, as well as a ton of smaller markets. If it performs as well in those markets as it did in Russian and Australia I could see 150-200 mil overseas.

I don't expect a success in Japan or Korea, US comedies never perform well there, certainly a cultural issue.

France could be huge too i hope

What would be the favorite European destination for Stifler? :P

Hmmm.. a very good question...Where to go where to go....i´m thinking Italy,Spain or mayby the UKWarm weather and lots of beaches in the first places.. Edited by fmpro

Hmmm.. a very good question...Where to go where to go....i´m thinking Italy,Spain or mayby the UKWarm weather and lots of beaches in the first places..

In the world I'm sure he would prefer Brazil and Thailand :P Or Florida / Hawaï if he wants to stay in the US ;) Edited by Fullbuster

In the world I'm sure he would prefer Brazil and Thailand :P Or Florida / Hawaï if he wants to stay in the US ;)

I think Thailand would be to much Hangover 2...But i´m all for Hawaii