CJohn

The Bourne Legacy OS thread

I am amazed. Even more funnier than getting the biggest OW of the franchise is that most people prefered Renner to Damon! WOM is very good. I am hoping for some good legs. Total Recall is the last one to join the party. People already went to see Bourne or Expendables 2. From now until Skyfall box office will be dead here.

LOL I don't, but I think a lot of people prefer Renner to Damon.

I am amazed. Even more funnier than getting the biggest OW of the franchise is that most people prefered Renner to Damon! WOM is very good. I am hoping for some good legs. Total Recall is the last one to join the party. People already went to see Bourne or Expendables 2. From now until Skyfall box office will be dead here.

I just checked mojo and Ultimatium;s opening weekend is listed as 363,538 and Legacy is listed as 275,262.

Is it the exchange rate that's bringing down Legacy's total?

I just checked mojo and Ultimatium;s opening weekend is listed as 363,538 and Legacy is listed as 275,262.Is it the exchange rate that's bringing down Legacy's total?

Think so. USD to Euro in summer 2007 was at 1.5-1.6, it's down to 1.2-1.3 so far.

I just checked mojo and Ultimatium;s opening weekend is listed as 363,538 and Legacy is listed as 275,262.Is it the exchange rate that's bringing down Legacy's total?

The exchange rate is a problem. But yes, Legacy ended a bit down over the 4 day. It will pass Ultimatum in the first 7 days, thanks to the Summer weekdays, tho.