CJohn

The Bourne Legacy OS thread

It opens in Brazil this Friday, against Abraham Lincoln and ParaNormaN.

yeah i know it opens in Brazil this Friday. I just don't know how big of a market it is. Is it a big market? I know it was huge for Avengers but I never really hear about other movies there.

yeah i know it opens in Brazil this Friday. I just don't know how big of a market it is. Is it a big market? I know it was huge for Avengers but I never really hear about other movies there.

It is usually big for everything. It is a big market.

$64,533,806I wonder if that includes SK OD. It is updated thru the 6th so could be.

So it made about 3.2 in 4 days from the last BOM update. Not bad. And 11 more countries to open. Any chance this can make 180-190? Think we may need that much to hit 300WW.

TBL will finish with $800k in India. Really disappointing.'Ek Tha Tiger' killed it.

:lol: on the bright side it finished higher than Identity and Supremacy. Only 300K less than Ultimatum.

Brazil is big for animated movies and was the 3rd biggest market for Wrath of the Titans

This will get a China release.

That's some good news at least but when will it be released? I didn't see anything on imdb. Only reference I saw was some news article saying that TR and BL may be released at the same time in September.

That is a bad worldwide number.

Yeah hard to spin it any other way. Maybe the 150 excludes China and if BL is released there we could get closer to 300.

That's some good news at least but when will it be released? I didn't see anything on imdb. Only reference I saw was some news article saying that TR and BL may be released at the same time in September. Yeah hard to spin it any other way. Maybe the 150 excludes China and if BL is released there we could get closer to 300.

LOL it's the staggered release dates that makes os hard to calculate.. It really needs to have a breakout somewhere. So far it's done well in UK, Phili, and Australia but hasn;t really broken out anywhere except in the Phililipines. It opens puts up decent numbers then fades. We'll see how this goes. Edited by ECSTASY