CJohn

The Bourne Legacy OS thread

LOL it's the staggered release dates that makes os hard to calculate.. It really needs to have a breakout somewhere. So far it's done well in UK, Phili, and Australia but hasn;t really broken out anywhere except in the Phililipines. It opens puts up decent numbers then fades. We'll see how this goes.

Well at least the staggered release dates are stringing us along. :P. and there's still a chance for a surprise with the remaining countries.

Well at least the staggered release dates are stringing us along. :P. and there's still a chance for a surprise with the remaining countries.

Yes I'm still hopeful. There's still a chance for a break out somewhere. Hopefully this weekend.

I hate to break so many hearts here, but with only (in my opinion) three major markets left to go (or at least to show up on the foreign page at Box Office Mojo)--France, Germany, and Japan--I really don't see The Bourne Legacy making more than $110 Million overseas.

But Universal will probably make a sequel anyway.

Edited by Dragon Lass

I hate to break so many hearts here, but with only (in my opinion) three major markets left to go (or at least to show up on the foreign page at Box Office Mojo)--France, Germany, and Japan--I really don't see The Bourne Legacy making more than $110 Million overseas.

But Universal will probably make a sequel anyway.

LOL wut?

The Bourne Legacy surges towards $100m through UPI

9 September, 2012 | By Jeremy Kay

The Bourne Legacy grossed $13m through Universal Pictures International from 4,400 sites in 48 territories as the running total climbed to $78.2m, bringing the franchise to the cusp of $500m at the international box office and $1.1bn worldwide

http://www.screendai...5046371.article

LOL why are they talking about the franchise numbers? Didn't even bother with BL's worldwide numbers. Not to mention the milestone it just crossed at the domestic box office. Weird.

Edited by ECSTASY

$78.2M OS total after this weekend is really low.Maybe $145M finish?

Needs a breakout in France, Germany and Japan.I wish I could access the whole article.And yes 78m after opening in 48 is a little low. I guess that's why they talk about the franchise numbers.