CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dude has been in three scenes and has barely spoken since the opening.

But hey, at least we have Forest Whitaker doing his thing!

I actually agree with you.  Watched Rogue One for the 1st time today...and it pretty much ripped off a Star Trek trope...if they are all unknown red shirts, you won't feel so bad if they all bite it...

It's a B/B- movie on 1st view - worse than all OT, but better than the rest (with TLJ still a question mark since I haven't seen it:)...

PS - I hated the CGI moff...it was incredibly distracting...his face was still so dead and video game looking...and he was in a lot of plot...

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Do you think it's a coincidence that Aaron Rodgers returns to the Packers the weekend the Last Jedi comes out? 

Rodgers is....the Last Jedi? :bourne:

FULFILL....YOUR...DESTINY RODGERS

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 75Live said:

so that makes you like 8 years old then right?  you should be banned for not being old enough to be on the forums 

:P 

I always thought he was 7.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Rodgers is....the Last Jedi? :bourne:

FULFILL....YOUR...DESTINY RODGERS

The Falcons will lose the next two out of three. The Packers will beat the Lions like they always do. And Rodgers will forever more be known as the Last Jedi. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Perhaps his destiny is to replace Jim Nantz so we  can get Rodgers and Romo in the booth. 

Maybe I want this. But can we get a 2nd ring first?

Do I want Rodgers to replace Jim Nantz and join Romo or do I want Rodgers to replace Chris "now here's a guy" Collinsworth and have Romo join him. 

These are the questions I ask myself at night. 

• Like 1